Louis A. Stolp and George M. Adams designed and built a light sporting biplane known as the Starduster, which flew for the first time in November 1957. They founded Stolp Starduster Corporation to market plans, components and basic materials to amateur constructors. Plans for the original SA-100 single seat Starduster are no longer available, but the company continues to market plans, kits and materials for the SA-300 Starduster Too, which is an enlarged two-seat version and is suitable for engines of 125-260 hp. The prototype SA-300 was powered by a Lycoming O-360-A1A flat-four engine of 180 hp.
This Starduster Too was Completed in 1993 by Jim Moss of Buckley, WA. After a brief ownership the airplane was then sold to the Museum were it now resides and it is now on display.